Periodically we are seeking new team members to support our growth.
Positions will be posted here for positions that are available.
AVAILABLE POSITION: COMMUNITY LIAISON
SUMMARY: This support position is responsible for analyzing and interpreting information related to donor management and correspondences. Coordinates meetings and handles responses which require immediate attention. This administrative role tracks meeting outcomes and assists with following up on action items to determine status. Utilizes MS and fundraising computer systems to provide timely and efficient customer service to our donor community.
Status: Full time, hourly
Reports to: President/CEO
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets all appointments for tours/ community leaders (estimated 50+ a year) for the Chief Campaign Strategist, CEO/President and development staff, as needed.
- Completes for all data entry of gifts to the RMHC with appropriate annotations. Removes this responsibility from Director of Development, Chief Campaign Strategist and CEO/President.
- Completes reminders for return calls and follow ups.
- Creates daily letters for the Chief Campaign Strategist and CEO/President as directed. This includes follow up letters after every tour with calls to action plans.
- Completes tours as needed to local families and smaller capacity donors.
- Assists with inventory tracking for the CEO/President as needed.
- Handle phone calls for the Director of Development, CEO/President and Chief Campaign Strategist as needed.
- Assists with forwarding and tracking logistics for development events including RSVPs and attendance with donor relations.
- Completes donor research and collects/updates contact information as required.
- Orders supplies and handles travel as needed for regional meetings, as appropriate.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum Associates degree in Business or Nonprofit Management / related field or the equivalent in experience
- Minimum three years of related experience
- Advanced computer skills including Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Customer relationship database management
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills with CEOs, donors and staff
- Advanced organizational planning and scheduling skills
- Types minimum of 55wpm accurately
- Ability to work as a team member, independently and efficiently
- Ability to function under pressure, handle multiple tasks, meet required deadlines
- Ability to work with numbers and able to make computations
- Provide and responsible for excellent customer service decisions with donors and staff
- Ability to maintain and operate all standard office equipment
- Driver’s license is required
Contact: Please send attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org.